Remote Professional Insurance Advice Service
We believe that everyone deserves personalised advice irrespective of their schedule or location.
Here at Network Financial Services we are all set up to provide advice thanks to some great technology we have implemented behind the scenes. This ensures that we are able to provide you great advice without having an in person meeting.
We deliver professional insurance advice at a time and place works for you!
Our Remote Advice Process
- 1Initial information gathered via online fact find form
- 2We assess where you currently are and complete a needs analysis with you via video call
- 3Present our recommendation and discuss this with you via video call
- 4Complete proposal and application with you
- 5Ongoing support and advice and we will review your situation yearly
Google Meet is the preferred method for providing remote advice here at Network Financial Services. There are many reasons for this including:
- Ease of use: Google Meet can be used without having to install any software on your computer. However, if using a tablet or phone you will need to download the appropriate app.
- Security: Meet is built on Google's robust and secure infrastructure and all meetings are encrypted in transit ensuring that meetings are safe and secure.
- Screen Sharing: We can show you our screen so that you can see what we are talking about!
How to join the video call
Your adviser will send you an invite for your meeting. In this meeting invite, you will find the link to Google Meet under "Joining info". See below:
Click on the link and it will open the meeting in your Browser or App. Alternatively, you can copy the link and paste into your browser. We recommend using Google Chrome for best results. This link is in the format: meet.google.com/xxx-xxx-xxx
If this is the first time you have used Google Meet you may have to allow access to your microphone and camera/webcam. If you do not allow this, we will not be able to hear or see you!
You will see a button "Ask to Join". Click this button and you are in!
- Laptops and computer screens are recommended for viewing as some text may be too small to display on a phone or tablet.
- Check your internet speed where you plan to take the call. Generally speaking, the closer your are to your modem the better your speed will be.
- If you are able, have your mobile data on standby if you have internet issues.
- Close all other programs to ensure smooth video playback.
- Make sure the area you are taking the call is well lit with light coming from above or in front of you.
- Make sure that there is limited background noise like TV's etc as these are easily picked up on the microphone and could be distracting.
Yes there is. You are able to dial into a Google Meet. There is a phone number and PIN below the access link to the meeting. Call this number and type in your PIN and you can talk to your adviser through this. You can use both camera for the video and a call for the voice. You will see that once you are in the meeting there will be an additional phone participant (you).
You can still join the meeting without video. Although we would love to see you, so don't be shy!