Enter your text here...
Put your KiwiSaver to work for you!!
KiwiSaver is voluntary savings initiative, created by the Government to help Kiwis prepare for retirement. KiwiSaver has made it easy to save as your contributions are deducted before you get paid. Unfortunately, this also makes it easy to forget about and take the "Set and Forget" approach.
We can help you set up your KiwiSaver to ensure you are maximising your returns and check in with you to make sure you are keeping a close eye on your nest egg.
KiwiSaver is also a great way to save towards your first home through the First Home Withdrawal and Home Start Grant.
Preferred Provider Agreement
Australian Super Transfer
As well as your optional 3%, 4%, 6%, 8% and 10% contribution rates on gross income, your employer is required by law to contribute at least 3%.
Member Tax Credits
For every $1 you contribute to KiwiSaver per year, the Government will contribute 50c to a maximum of $521.43 per year.
First Home Withdrawal
If you have been a member of KiwiSaver for more than 3 years, you may be eligible to withdraw any contributions you and your employer have made, along with Member tax credits and any returns. You cant withdraw Australian Super transfers and you must maintain a balance of at least $1,000.
If you have been contributing to KiwiSaver for more than 3 years you may qualify for a HomeStart grant subject to income and house criteria. If you buy an existing house you may qualify for up tp $5,000 and if you are buying a newly built home, you may qualify for up to $10,000.
Preferred Provider Agreement
As an employer you have an opportunity help your employees prepare for retirement by selecting a preferred KiwiSaver scheme for your workplace. This means that new staff are automatically enrolled and existing staff that choose to opt-in will become members of your company’s preferred provider scheme – rather than randomly being assigned to a default scheme if they don’t make the choice themselves.
Selecting a preferred KiwiSaver provider demonstrates commitment to the long-term welfare of your employees, helping them to access information and advice for their future.
Advantages to the Employer
- KiwiSaver enrolments increase your administrative burden and we can reduce your time and resource focused in this area
- Any KiwiSaver questions from your employees can be directed to us
- A preferred provider does not increase your costs in KiwiSaver, we provide your employees with relevant and up-to-date information and service at no additional cost
Advantages to the Employee
- Members go into funds that suit their life stage rather than the default conservative funds, meaning they will be financially better on in their retirement
- Simplifies the decision making process
- Benefit from the education and support that typically comes from the provider of a preferred scheme
- Ensures they receive up-to-date information on an important asset